Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses A Clinical Approach download, pdf download
by Robin Sturtz, Lori Asprea
Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses: A Clinical Approach is a comprehensive resource on the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats, with comparisons to horses, birds, and ruminants.
Organized by body system with a comparative approach, the book follows a unique format by addressing anatomy separately from physiology for clarity and improved comprehension.
Each anatomy chapter has a corresponding physiology chapter, complete with illustrations, charts, and boxes to promote understanding.
Written specifically for veterinary technicians and nurses, the book applies anatomy and physiology to clinical practice, with case examples demonstrating clinical relevance.
The figures from the book, additional questions and answers, labeling quizzes, teaching PowerPoints, and a dissection video are available online at www.wiley.com/go/sturtz.
This introduction to body system analysis of normal structure and function is a must-have resource for students of veterinary technology and nursing, as well as a useful quick review for the busy professional.
- Discusses anatomy and physiology in separate sections to promote a fuller understanding
- Allows the reader to build a complete understanding of anatomy to better understand complex physiological concepts
- Focuses on clinical relevance, with case scenarios for each chapter
- Poses questions for self-assessment and to aid comprehension
- Emphasizes dogs and cats, with notes on horses, birds, and ruminants
- Includes access to a website with the figures from the book, additional questions and answers
- labeling quizzes, teaching PowerPoints, and a dissection video at www.wiley.com/go/sturtz
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD PDF TO DOWNLOAD
PASSWORD FOR PDF : vetbooks.ir