Baja fish tacos recipe is one of the best and my favorite recipe ever. In here we will only discuss how to make it easily with help of ingredients with help of Video too.
Stick with me here is full detail of recipe
Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
23 ingredients are used in Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
Seafood used in Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
- 2 lb Cod filets is added in order to make Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
Produce of making Baja Fish Tacos Recipe at home
- 2 Avocados
- 2 cups Cabbage, purple
- 1/2 cup Coriander, fresh
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 cups Green cabbage
Condiments used in Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3 1/2 tbsp Lime juice
Baking & Spices for Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
- 1/4 tsp Ancho chili powder
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Paprika, smoked
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 Salt
- 1 Salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
Bread & Baked Goods
- 16 Corn tortillas
Video of Baja Fish Tacos Recipe with preparation
- 1) Add oil to deep bottomed pan (about 1/3 of the pot) bring to temperature around 375 degrees.
- 2) Make the slaw by tossing together the cabbage, lime, honey, salt and cilantro, set aside and then make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients into a bowl, whisk and set aside.
- 3) In a large bowl, whisk together the flour with the spices, slowly start adding the beer until you reach a pancake batter like consistency, dip each piece of fish into the batter, add to the hot oil and fry until deeply golden brown and crispy, place on a paper towel lined plate and continue with the rest of the fish.
- 4) Serve in a toasted tortilla with the slaw and magic sauce!