Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse, Rat and Human Atlas 2nd Edition pdf free download
by Piper Treuting, Suzanne Dintzis, Kathleen S. Montine
The second edition of Comparative Anatomy and Histology is aimed at the new rodent investigator as well as medical and veterinary pathologists who need to expand their knowledge base into comparative anatomy and histology. It guides the reader through normal mouse and rat anatomy and histology using direct comparison to the human.
The side by side comparison of mouse, rat, and human tissues highlight the unique biology of the rodents, which has great impact on the validation of rodent models of human disease.
- Offers the only comprehensive source for comparing mouse, rat, and human anatomy and histology through over 1500 full-color images, in one reference work
- Enables human and veterinary pathologists to examine tissue samples with greater accuracy and confidence
- Teaches biomedical researchers to examine the histological changes in their model rodents
- Experts from both human and veterinary fields take readers through each organ system in a side-by-side comparative approach to anatomy and histology –
- human Netter anatomy images along with Netter-style rodent images
- Best for you to understand about this creature in better way
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD TO DOWNLOAD PDF
PASSWORD FOR PDF : vetbooks.ir