The Dissection of Vertebrates 2nd Edition pdf download
The Dissection of Vertebrates provides students with a manual combining pedalogical effective text with high-quality, accurate, and attractive visual references.
Using a systemic approach within a systematic framework for each vertebrate, this book covers several animals commonly used in providing an anatomical transition sequence.
Seven animals are covered: lamprey, shark, perch, mudpuppy, frog, pigeon and cat.
- Winner of the NYSM Jury award for the Rock Dove Air Sacs, Lateral and Ventral Views illustration
- Expertly rendered award-winning illustrations accompany the detailed, clear dissection direction
- Organized by individual organism to facilitate classroom presentation
- Offers coverage of a wide range of vertebrates
- Full-color, strong pedagogical aids in a convenient lay-flat presentation
- Expanded and updated features on phylogenic coverage, mudpuppy musculature and comparative mammalian skulls
- Revision of the systemic section of the introductory chapter to maintain currency
- Corrections to several parts of the existing text and images
- New comparative skull sections included as part of the existing vertebrates
- Companion site with image bank
Primary audience: 2nd or 3rd year university level comparative vertebrate anatomy courses. Such courses are usually two-semester courses, and may either be a required course or an elective.
It is typically a required course for Biology and Zoology majors, as well as for some Forensics and Criminology programs, and offered as an elective for many other non-zoology science majors.
The usual prerequisite is an introductory level biology course. The course is taught as a lecture with a lab. In most cases, the lab manual ie this text is required, while the textbook for lectures in recommended.
Secondary audience: Graduate students and professional researchers in vertebrate morphology, functional anatomy, paleobiology and paleontology.
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD PDF TO DOWNLOAD
PASSWORD FOR PDF : vetbooks.ir